Sunday, November 4, 2012

Carving pumpkins

 We started off the evening with dinner in a pumpkin and orange jack-o-lantern soda.I guess I probably should have gotten before shot, but here are the boys all done with dinner, messy faces and all.

 Then we started carving. The boys drew faces on their pumpkins with markers and Benji and I carved them. I tried to stay exactly on the lines that Sam drew. They both had different ideas of what they wanted their pumpkin to look like and they both ended up being adorable.






 Sam giving his pumpkin a huge hug.

Sam's pumpkin all lit up on the porch.

My pumpkin had such thick skin that I could not cut it with a knife no matter how hard I tried. I ended up giving up, but made sure to get a picture with it.

This is Jordan's pumpkin....so cute!

And this is Benji's freakish looking pumpkin. He tried to give it realistic teeth. Dentists are so weird.

No comments: