Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July Parade

We went to our little North Pole 4th of July parade last week and I loved it. I will admit I'm not the biggest parade fan ever. I do like small town parades and I especially love parades if there are no businesses in the parade. Well, I take that back, I'm okay with businesses that go all out and decorate and dress up for the parade, I get annoyed with a logo on a truck that drives by and hands me a business card. I've been to hour long parades with business after business and it isn't fun. I'm a party pooper.

The North Pole parade was short and sweet and was perfect. Some candy was thrown at the kids and we saw some cool things.



Santa was the grand marshal...of course.



We randomly pet a chicken.

And I got a peony. Coolest parade ever!


I had to take a picture of the North Pole police car. I have been wanting to for a long time, but didn't know how an officer would react if I walked up and snapped a picture and walked away. Look how cute it looks with the snow on the words. Cute, cute cop car.



Hope you all had a great holiday!