Thursday, August 27, 2009

Aggie Blue and White Game

I'm so excited for football season! We went to the Utah State Blue and White game last week and it made me even more excited. It's hard to tell if the Aggies are going to be good when they are playing other Aggies, but I'm hoping for a good season. Anyway, we had fun watching the game, and then had even more fun after on the field getting autographs from the players and running around. Jordan found a grasshopper, he liked that more than the game, the players, or the free Laffy Taffy. Okay, maybe not as much as the Laffy Taffy.Jordan met his hero, Big Blue. Look at the admiration in his cute two year old eyes.

My cute Aggie family.

Apparently we like pictures of our backs. :)

Sam just blew bubbles the whole time.

My cute freshman sister. Stay away boys.

Yeah, that's my ball going through the ring.

3 comments:

Camille and Paul said...

Look at your cute family and your cute little butt. You are so lucky.

Christy said...

That is why I want to live by (but not in) a college town

Melissa said...

I agree Christy!