Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brother's Day

I bet you didn't know that last Friday was Brother's Day. I bet you didn't even know there was a holiday called Brother's Day. That's because my husband invented it. Benji celebrated by going fishing with his brother. Jordan and Sam celebrated by sleeping in the same room for the first time. This is the only picture I managed to get of them on that day. Jordan is yelling, "Happy Brother's Day!!"Just so you know Brother's Day is observed on the Friday following the first new moon after August 1st. Next year it is on Sept. 2nd.

You can learn more about Brother's Day and even promote this wholesome, family-oriented holiday by visiting the Facebook Fan Page.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sam's expression is awesome. He looks slightly skeptical of "Brother's Day" . . . or Jordan's cheers caught him by surprise. I love it.

A.G. Hadfield said...

what cute brothers - love um
Nana