Tuesday, February 9, 2010

At the store

Today we went to the grocery store. We were there forever and I spent a ton of money, but I did save $50 because of coupons--but I still spent a ton of money, so was it worth it?? I don't know. Anyway, we finally reached the check-out counter after an hour and a half of shopping (!) and we started unloading everything when Jordan struck up a conversation with the lady in front of us. I was so impressed with how confident he was and how talkative he was being. I was smiling from ear to ear until he said, "today I made a BIG, HUGE stinky poop on the potty!" She couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, we got home and started unloading all the loot when I found this nifty disinfectant spray in one of my bags. I know I didn't put it in the cart while shopping, so I was so confused how I ended up with it. But one more glance at it and I knew exactly who put it in the cart and I couldn't stop laughing.Jordan is obsessed with waterfalls. He is also getting very sneaky.
Oh, and I did pay for it, I checked my receipt, so now we own it. Jordan will be pleased.

5 comments:

Jessica C. said...

I'm goin to laugh about this one for a week!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

He is trying to eliminate the odor from the his big stinky poop!

Christy said...

That makes me laugh, Jordan is so cute, we miss him!

Steph said...

Ha! You can count on a kid to start discussing his poops with a complete stranger.

I love the waterfall disinfectant. I wonder if he thought there was a real waterfall inside?

Fat Joe said...

Spray-on waterfalls from a can? Those would be huge in Japan.