Thursday, February 4, 2010

Going to school

Last week I told Jordan we were planning on going to visit grandma at school and he immediately ran away. I couldn't figure why he would be afraid of school, but he came running back a few minutes later with his koala backpack. He was so excited and it was so cute. So we put important school supplies (paintbrushes and candies) in the backpack and went to my mom's school on Monday. My mom teaches Utah and U.S. history to 7th and 8th graders at a school in the Salt Lake area and we were lucky enough to visit and meet all the kids for half of the school day. Jordan loved showing off his basketball skills to all the kids, and Sam loved all the attention everyone gave him--basically my boys love attention.



1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

these are some of the cutest pictures! I love the two of Jordan walking in the hall! Both of them are soo cute