Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We FINALLY have the internet!

Hello friends! It's crazy how going without the internet for one week will make you feel like you are living in a cave. I found out this week I rely too much on the computer--my interaction with friends, my recipes, news, blogs (oh, how I missed blogging and checking blogs!), catching up on TV shows, using google to answer my questions, and decorating ideas for my new house. I missed you internet I'm glad you are back!

I have a lot of pictures and stories to post, but I've been up all night with the stomach flu and I'm not feeling up to it.

Reminder:I am still planning on going private--very soon too! Probably by the end of this week, so this is your last chance to leave your email address. Thank you to everyone that left their email address already it's nice to know I have friends reading my blog!

Now if I can muster up the courage I'm going to go eat a piece of plain toast for breakfast....

10 comments:

Steph said...

we want to read your private blog: stephanie.hadfield@gmail.com

Good luck with the toast. Hope you feel better soon.

The Olsen Family said...

rebeccajolsen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

jenpalmer3@gmail.com

A.G. Hadfield said...

Hope you are feeling better and enjoy the fun night you have planned

The Whitely Family said...

Don't know if I left you my address yet. I love reading your blog. Your fam is too cute and you do a great job of blogging about it. Peach_70@hotmail.com ~Joanna

BreAna said...

breanut@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

em.porter@hotmail.com

Christy said...

gerrardfamily@mac.com

Camille and Paul said...

Sorry you're sick! I miss you! I am so excited to see your house!

Doran & Jody said...

Welcome to the ward!
I can't wait to get to know you.