Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pens

Sam has recently become obsessed with drawing. I think it's adorable because Jordan hates it so much. We discovered the new obsession at church the other day when Sam started drawing with a pen he found in Benji's pocket. You should have seen the look of concentration on his face as he scribbled circles for 40 minutes. Did I mention he scribbled circles for 40 minutes QUIETLY!! We found our new church thing for Sam. Here's his drawing:

This obsession is also annoying because we have to be extra vigilant about keeping markers, crayons, pencils and pens put up high on a shelf. One night he snuck out of his bed, got into my bed and colored all over my bed and door with a pen he found
He also scribbled all over my sliding glass door and back porch with a permanent black marker, colored on his door with crayon and has colored on other walls. Thank goodness for magic erasers.

I don't know what it is, but no matter how hard we try to keep those writing utensils away from him the easier it is for him to find a stray one. Oh well, he's been loving the sidewalk chalk, that's for sure!

No comments: