Friday, August 3, 2012

Catching up...one post at a time.

   The other day I could hear lots of laughter coming from Hannah's room. This is what I found.


Jordan has been thoroughly obsessed with fireworks since the 4th of July, so we made a firework stamps with pipe cleaners. We also used pom poms to make little fireworks.

 

Hannah is a cute sleeper.


She sometimes plugs her ears while she sleeps.

Aaaahhhhh....

And, so it begins. She crawled over to her dresser, opened it, and found some goodies.

I probably shouldn't post this, I don't want anyone to be nervous. She sat on the counter while I fixed dinner, but she was seriously right next to me. I had to take a picture because she looked so adorable.


Jordan had his 5 year old doctor check up. He was so proud of his four band-aids that he made me take a picture. It's never easy to have to watch your kids get shots, but it is much harder with an older kid. I didn't want him to be surprised with shots at the doctor, so we talked about it before. It's just hard because he knows what's going to happen. He didn't cry hard when he got the shots, but then he started crying more because he was embarrassed from crying. Also, he is in the negative percentile for weight. The doctor isn't nervous about it now, but we do have to go in for a check up in a year instead of two. Poor tiny Jordan. :)


I got to meet my darling nephew a few weeks ago. Little Porter is adorable, and it's fun to see my brother being a dad. 


We're still just having an awesome summer.

No comments: