Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hannah: part one

If you've been trying to get to my blog and have been stopped by a warning that my website contains malware, I fixed it so hopefully you won't get a virus from visiting my blog, or any other blog for that matter.

Anyway, I don't have much computer time lately so I'm going to split this story into short posts so I don't spend an hour on the computer. (That's precious sleeping time.)

I was supposed to be at the hospital at 10:00 am on November 14th and my c-section was scheduled for 12:00. It was a perfect time to go to the hospital because I got to sleep in a little (my last two c-sections have been at 5 am) AND I had enough time to go get my hair washed and styled that morning.

I also had enough time to get my boys ready for the day, get some photos and say good-bye. Then before I knew it we were on our way to the hospital.

I was a little excited....

After checking in and making a payment with the hospital we were ushered to Labor and Delivery, ready to have a baby in a few short hours.

BUT something happened and Miss Hannah did not come at noon. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

I like the last family picture of just you four