Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July

 We had a relaxing Independence day this year. It's funny to think that last 4th of July I was exactly half way done with my pregnancy. Now I have a beautiful 8 month old daughter.


I bought her the dang cutest boots ever to go with her tu-tu and firework shirt, but she didn't like wearing them. She did love chewing on them and playing with them though.

My all American beauties. 

We went to a BBQ at Benji's grandparents house. I brought this lovely overload of chocolate.
 I felt dumb at first that I didn't bring something more patriotic, but then I realized I made my own version of the black-and-white cookie. This is now my 4th of July Civil Rights cake.

There was a fun slip-n-slide and pool that all the kids had fun on.





Hannah and the Ninja eye.

Then we watched fireworks while eating popcorn and licorice.

No comments: