Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Park City--part 1: the hotel

Here are pictures from our vacation to Park City--that we took in June. I'm really behind. Better late than never, I suppose.

The first thing my boys wanted to do when we arrived in Park City was go swimming. So that is what we did.









Benji loves to grow a beard, and I don't mind his facial hair, BUT he doesn't believe in shaving off an entire beard all at once, he has to do it in phases. So he has some pretty funky hair this trip. Whatever, Hannah seems to like it.


Then my boys spent some time jumping on their bed, these pictures had me giggling all morning.










When it was time for bed I went to take a picture of my sleeping angels, but after looking at the picture I could tell they weren't really sleeping.

They eventually fell asleep.




Here is our breakfast in the morning. Our hotel was right next to a grocery store, so our breakfasts, lunches and snacks came from there. I'm cheap like that.

No comments: