Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Busy!

I've been busy around here getting ready to MOVE! We have found a cute house to rent in West Bountiful and we're getting so excited to start our lives there. We had our inspection last week and the buyers decided they don't want us to fix anything. WoW! We have an awesome house, but we were expecting something, even something small, but we'll take nothing. Now our last hurdle is the appraisal. Oh, the appraisal. It makes me nervous to think about because it all comes down to this. Our house HAS to appraise for what we're asking or everything will fall through. We can't bring much more money to the table and it appraises for less we're in trouble. I'm trying not to think about it. I also haven't started boxing up too much because I'm nervous that I'll jinx everything. Hopefully we'll get it done soon, so I can get on to packing...and breathing easier.

I will probably post more about this later, but I have been recovering from surgery for the past few days. I had a large kidney stone removed from my right flank (just wanted to use that word) Sunday evening. Not fun. More to come on that excitement. P.S. It is reallllly hard to recover from surgery with kids, but my mother-in-law has been so helpful (as always) the past few days and I'm hopefully going to be doing better from here on out.

And now, here are a few pictures.
We went to Costco the other day and they gave us Creamies! So awesome, and then she ate hers and it wasn't so awesome anymore. I bought her an outfit to change her in to. Now I know Costco's plan.

Speaking of messy desserts, this picture had me laughing for a long time. The look in his eyes, that tongue, that messy, messy face. How can you not love Sam!?

We went to Benji's mission reunion last Friday, we got home late and Sam was already sleeping as I was trying to get him in some jammies. I had to take a picture of how he was sleeping because this is how I sleep! Seriously. I'm so pleased that I'm not the only crazy one that sleeps like this. I'm also amazed that something like this can be passed onto offspring. P.S. Just try sleeping like this, it's like being in a warm snuggly cocoon. Aaaahhhh....


And one more random picture. After the kids went to bed, I discovered where Jordan undressed himself. Seriously, how did he manage to get one item of clothing on each step. It's a good thing it was funny or I would be irritated. 


1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

You have to sell your house and move closer to me. And then you can visit all the time. :)