Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting ready to move

Life has been pretty crazy over here. I am desperately trying to get my house packed and cleaned by Thursday, all while babysitting everyday and trying to fit in Sam's birthday tomorrow. My house is torn apart! The more I box up the more crazy disasters my kiddos make. I really think I'm going crazy. OH, and I've been sick today and Hannah threw up on me. Wonderful!

I don' t have many pics of our moving preparations yet, but here are a few.

The kids had their favorite babysitter over one more time to watch them.
 
 
 I found this picture that my kids colored on with crayon. I love that the crayon drawing contradicts the quote in the frame. Maybe contradict is the wrong word, either way, it makes me laugh.

Here is our before and after picture of our house. The first was taken in March 2010, a few days after we moved in. We took the below picture on Sunday.

Well, back to boxing stuff. Here's hoping that I don't rip out all of my hair. Or kill one of my kids.

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

I love the added child in the second picture. haha!