Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween decorations

Last year I bought some Halloween decorations on clearance and was so excited to use them this year, but there was a big problem. The decorations I bought are yard decorations and I don't have a yard, but because I love them I improvised.

I bought two pots on sale for $3 and bought black, orange and purple paint.

Add some dirt, painted rocks and about an hours time and you get these......

So this pot needs some work on the inside. I'll get to that later....

Aren't these bats the cutest guards to a haunted house a little family of ghouls could hope for. (I couldn't help myself....)

6 comments:

Harvey Family said...

We just found your blog... you have the cutest family!! Your boys are adorable!! Email us at mel.and.2bjs@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite to our blog.

Melia and Jaron

Stephanie said...

So cute!

Julie said...

Very nice - I like it!

Anonymous said...

How creative is this?! They look really cute!! Good work!

Ali said...

Those turned out so cute. I like how the orange and purple just make them pop out. Where are you living? When they announced the temple, I was like, "Oh! Benji and Melissa get a temple! Yea!" Excited for you.

Cambrienelson said...

smart. I love the idea.