Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stephanie's baby shower

I helped throw a baby shower for my good friend Stephanie last Saturday. I'm not going to add a lot of pictures because she hasn't seen them yet, but here is one of my mom, sister, Sam, Stephanie and me.Stephanie is the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen--that isn't even an exaggeration. If only I looked that cute two weeks before my due date. I start looking like the Michelin man.

Blah, you know those days where you wish you had more time to get ready. That was one of those days. Just don't focus on my face or my flat, lifeless hair and take a gander at the diaper cake I made. I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

And last but not least, I had to add this cute picture of my mom and Sammy. What cuties.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks again it was so much fun! But I think you are way cuter then I am when you are pregnant. The diaper care is so cute!

Christy said...

the cake turned out great