Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

(I was a troll doll)

On our way to our Halloween party I realized I didn't have the memory card in my camera, so for now these are the only two pictures I have. Jordan and Sam pictures will be coming shortly. We had a fun evening with our family. We went to Tremonton, Utah and Jordan went trick-or-treating with his cousins. Unfortunately, he was being naughty most of the time and after multiple warnings I had to take him home. I'm not sure if he was tired, uncomfortable in his costume or just being a two year old, but I think I was more disappointed in having to go then he was. I think I had expectations on how today was going to go--Jordan was going to smile for the camera when we wanted to take pictures of him in his costume, he was going to go house to house and be so excited to trick-or-treat, and he was not going to complain and cry about everything, but none of that happened.
Anyway, I shouldn't complain because despite all of that I had a great Halloween, I just need to remember not to get frustrated when Jordan is acting like a pill...he just acts worse because he knows he's getting to me. Man, I used to be a patient, good-natured mother!

Here's a funny moment I had with Jordan when I was carrying him to my sister-in-law's house, he started crying even harder when he saw the moon, he sobbed, "I want to go to the.....moooooooon!"

3 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

you and Benji r so incredibly awesome & hilarious in every way! : )

Steph said...

Great costumes! Sorry Jordan was having a rough night. Halloween is just catching up with us and it's not pretty...

Janae Moss said...

Haha! I love the costumes....aren't you supposed to be naked?
Oh, and the tired annoying kid thing...perfectly normal...unfortunately!