Monday, October 12, 2009

Some funny Jordan moments of the day....

While Jordan was eating lunch I asked him, "Are you ready for a nap after lunch?" He didn't respond so I asked, "Are you tired, Jordan?" Nothing. "After lunch we're going to go upstairs and take a nap." Nothing. "Jordan, are you ready for a nap?"
Finally Jordan responds with, "This is annoying."

We picked up Benji from work today and as we were passing the Brigham City Tabernacle (Jordan's favorite landmark in Brigham) he noticed that the tabernacle was hidden by trees for a few seconds. He concluded, "the Tabernacle is a ninja!"

At dinner Jordan said he was done eating so Benji told him he needed to take two more big bites. After eating his last bites he started smacking his lips repeatedly then stopped to say, "that's what a squirrel says."

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the tabernacle is a ninja!

Julie said...

My favorite is the 'annoying' part. That is HILARIOUS!

Christy said...

Cute kids, I am going to remember to call you but we want you guys to come for Sunday dinner or if that doesn't work we could get together on Friday.

A.G. Hadfield said...

the kid is cute, funny & smart!

Jessica C. said...

Mike and I giggled and got really excited to have kids when we read this post. :)

Camille and Paul said...

Oh, man. He is hilarious. I am so glad you are recording little moments like this!

Ali said...

that is hilarious. i'm sure benji is proud that he recognized the ninja tabernacle. and his "this is annoying" is cracking me up.