Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mantua

Benji went fishing this morning in Mantua and came home with some awesome pictures of clouds, and I had to post them. These cool clouds covered the entire sky--he stood in one spot and took the pictures in every direction.


Then later that day Benji took Jordan back to Mantua for his turn-out to look at waterfalls.

Do you think Jordan will be embarrassed when he looks back at pictures of him doing his big, strong smile? I'm not sure, but I think I'll miss when he stops making that face for pictures (even if it is frustrating sometimes, can't I have ONE picture with a normal smile...haha)


Then they went and picked out penny candy at the Mantua general store.

4 comments:

Grandma B said...

Why do only the small towns have the penny candy. We live just on the outskirts of a quaint little town called Iona. There is a store there called 6-12 (yes, it used to open one hour earlier and close one hour later than a 7-11). They have the greatest selection of penny candy!

Julie said...

fun turn out!

Kelsey Deklerk said...

I love the picture of him running away! that's so cute! and now i think i might go get some penny candy!

Steph said...

Those clouds look cozy-- makes me want a big soft quilt.