Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Band-aids

Samuel had his 6 month well baby appointment today. Here are the stats:

Weight: 18.4 lbs. (60th percentile)
Height: 28.5 inches (95th percentile)

He was just his usual good-natured self the entire appointment. The doctor laughed when he asked me if Sam is making noise and communicating with me because he was already smiling at the doctor and babbling away. Sam had four shots today and didn't even start crying until the third one. Tough boy.

I loved the Pediatrician we saw. He was so nice, and took the time to get to know each of us. He used to work in St. Bernadine's hospital in San Bernardino, where Sam was born.

At the end of our appointment the Dr. let me know that the Health Department just got a new shipment of H1N1 shots, so we went over there after Sam's appointment. It was crazy, we walked in, and were out in 10 minutes. I'm glad we didn't worry about waking up at 5 to go stand in lines for it.

We had to come home and take pictures of all of the band-aids we got today.

I couldn't get a picture that showed all of Sam's band-aids. Poor kid had 5 shots total today.


Jordan was so proud of his band-aid. He kept telling me he was so brave and has been referring to his band-aid as, "a beautiful, cool, parachute band-aid."


I tried to get a picture of both of them together, but Sam attacked.


There, that works.

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

awww so cute! haha. i love the last ones! oh and i'm still waiting for halloween pictures of the boys!