Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dirty Blondes

I love having a backyard, and I especially love it now that it's getting warmer. Jordan could spend all day outside if I let him. The one problem I'm running into each day is my boys seem to need a bath twice a day because of it. They are not just getting a little dirty, I'm talking about dirt in the hair, dirt in the ears, nostrils, caked in fingernails, lightly dusted over sweaty faces, in diapers...all over!This picture doesn't even do the dirt justice, can you see the line of dirt in his hair? It looked like he had gray hair because the dirt was so thick in the front.


It was so bad, it made mud in his hair when I started to wash him....
Look how proud he looks...boys will be boys!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the muddy hair.

Doran & Jody said...

Looks like 'Tis the season to bathe outside and water the lawn at the same time.

Unknown said...

Those dirty little boys make me laugh!!!