Monday, May 17, 2010

The happiest place on Earth...

A few days ago I took a quick little trip to Logan. I ran some errands, took the boys to the USU campus, and went to the mall and Sam's club with my friend Stephanie.

As you come out of the canyon you are immediately greeted by beautiful Cache County and the gorgeous mountains that surround it. (Yes, I did take these pictures while driving, but I never took my eyes off the road, I'm surprised the pictures even turned out!)

Jordan wanted to go see the waterfalls on Utah State Campus. He was so excited to see them. He also loves that when we go to USU we get to park in a tunnel (the parking terrace).


Sam wasn't too impressed with the 'A'

Then there was a lawn mower and the photo shoot was over.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AAWWWHHH! Our cute little "Aggies"!!! Love these photos!

Kelsey Deklerk said...

I'm the proudest aunt in the world.

Mindy said...

Oh, my goodness! We were sooo meant to be BFF! I love the bend in the canyon when you can see Cache Valley! And I am obsessed with USU!!