Saturday, June 12, 2010

Samwise Gamgee

I think that's what I'm going to start calling Sam because the little guy eats like a Hobbit. We had soup, grilled cheese sandwiches and smoothies for dinner the other night and he not only ate his, but waited for Jordan to leave the table and asked (pointed and grunted) for the rest of his dinner. He finished Jordan's dinner and then asked for something else to eat. He is the first to start eating (usually because I have to get him a snack as I'm fixing dinner) and he's the last to leave the dinner table. The boy doesn't stop eating! Sometimes I seriously worry that he has a tapeworm or something. To top it all off he is apparently skinny for his age, he's only in the 18th percentile for weight! See what I mean, it must be a tapeworm.

Anyway, this is usually what he and his highchair look like after a meal, sorry I know it's gross, I think the only person that thinks dirty, sticky, goopy kids are cute is their mom.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love it! But how can you handle cleaning up those messes after every feeding and snack!? I swear my little one is going to be hand-fed until he's 3 just because I hate cleaning up the messes. I just need to let go a little, I guess.

He's adorable, Melissa. Both of your boys are too cute!

Unknown said...

Makes me laugh. I witnessed him waiting for Jordan's pizza when I was there! He DOES eat alot! I don't know what it is about my boys (or in general) but it seems that they can eat and eat and be skinny as can be even with huge appetites!

Doran & Jody said...

LOL...these pictures are so cute! They remind me of my kids when they were puppies.

How do you clean them? You either feed them in the tub or you carry them there, clothes and all and give em a scrub. Wash da baby and the clothes all in one.