Friday, June 4, 2010

Willow Park Zoo

We were planning on going on a day camping trip this week, but it never stopped raining. So yesterday we took a mini trip to Logan and went to Willow Park Zoo. The boys enjoyed looking at the animals and Jordan especially loved the
waterfalls.
We then played at the park at the zoo.
Then we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Firehouse Pizza. They have delicious pizzas and Pizzookies for dessert! Although, I think they had to change the name to phizookie. Anyway, the name doesn't matter, what matters is they are dessert perfection....warm gooey cookie baked in a skillet, with ice cream on top. Seriously divine.

And then there is always the beautiful drive home to look forward to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a seriously FUN family day! I love Willow Park Zoo, and brings back memories. Jordan and Sam look like they had a blast! Couldn't top it off with a better ending than that dessert! I agree, it IS divine! Love all your pictures.....made me smile! : )

Camille and Paul said...

I thought it was fizookie. Who cares, it is the best dessert I have ever had!

Mindy said...

I love Phzookies ....However you spell it! :)