Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sleeping Sam

Why is it so fun to take pictures of sleeping babies? Whenever I go check on the sleeping kiddos I have to take a picture of Sam because I think, how can he possibly look that cute again, but it just keeps happening.


This position seems to be the favorite...

One night as I was trying to get screaming, wiggly Sam's diaper changed before bed he rolled from my grasp and fell asleep...

The flash on my camera made him stir a little, but his foot was propped in the air on the side of his crib...

And then my favorite sleeping position.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE you pictures. Sam is the cutest baby ever. When Jake was a baby he used to sleep like that last picture. I called it the stink bug.

Unknown said...

These pictures of Sam sleeping are hilarious. Love all the different ways he sleeps! Ha!!