Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A pillow

My dad left his camera at my house on accident, which is a bummer for him, but has been wonderful for me because I have a camera to use!

Yesterday I was cleaning up the kitchen while the boys played outside. The weather has been fabulous the past few days and it's nice that they can still get out and run around the backyard. At one point, I looked out the window and saw Sam sleeping in the middle of the lawn. I thought it was funny, so I took a picture....

Since he didn't notice the first picture I took I carefully moved closer to get a better one, but that's when I noticed he had a soft, fluffy pillow....


This picture made me laugh until I cried. That smile on his face kills me!

What a niiiice pillow.


P.S. No animals were harmed in the making of this post, in fact, they were purring and loved the attention.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Melissa! That is so cute. You have such a fun blog.

A.G. Hadfield said...

wow, that cat must be as mellow as Sam...way cute

Julie said...

I hope you're printing these into a book. Your boys give you such awesome material! I love it!!!

Four thumbs up,
Ryan, Katey, Jackson & Julie

Mogie said...

Dewey takes exception to the "no harm" clause, the H.S. has come out against using cats as pillows. Nice pictures, does your dad have alzheimers?