Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waterfall

The cool thing about having my dad's camera is I found some pictures that I wouldn't have had otherwise. A few months ago we went on a hike to a waterfall with my dad. It's the craziest hike I've ever been on because you walk through a neighborhood with huge multi-million dollar mansions and then you take a little trail up to a beautiful waterfall. It's seriously in the middle of the city. Pretty crazy stuff. I guess it was a lot bigger earlier in the summer, but had dried out quite a bit when we hiked up.For some reason Sam isn't wearing pants. I don't remember why he isn't wearing them, but I kind of remember him spilling on them, wetting them, or maybe I just forgot them. I don't know.


I had spent the day doing a yard sale at my mom's house and was exhausted. I only had one hour of sleep and never got ready for the day, so I look like a mess in these pictures. I only added this one since it's far away because, believe me, you don't want to see an up close of my face.


1 comment:

Mogie said...

You're still a lot better looking than your dad!