Thursday, December 9, 2010

Halloween

Yes, that title says Halloween. I really am that far behind. I did post the family picture of all of us together, but here are the rest of the pictures.

For one party Benji and I were Chilean miners. After the first miner was pulled to safety Benji said, "I'm going to be a miner for Halloween!"


These next pictures are at our ward's trunk-or-treat.
Ummm...nice, I think he's telling me he wants more candy.


Because Jordan had practiced knocking on our front door and yelling, "Trick-or-treat!" all month long I took him to knock on a few doors.

We ended up back at Benji's grandparent's house to say hi and showoff costumes.

To infinity and BEYOND!

Then Jordan opened a sucker to eat and the photo shoot was over. I think these next photos belong on the blooper reel. They are pretty bad...

This one is bad, but it made me laugh for a long long time. Look at Sam!

1 comment:

Camille and Paul said...

Cute! We might need to borrow that buzz light year costume at some point...it is sweet!