Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 12

April 1 - 7

Jordan was talking about his Light Saber toy with Benji when he said, "Actually, it doesn't have batteries so it's a dark saber."


We had a family home evening where Benji was teaching the boys about the plan of salvation by drawing pictures on the drive way with sidewalk chalk. He drew a large circle to represent earth and asked the boys what they thought it was. Jordan said, "Oh! It's a tennis ball."


Sam woke up one night screaming, "I don't want butter on my sandwich!" It took me awhile to calm him down. Seriously!? Butter. Why!!?


I had to take Sam to the pediatrician last week, when we were leaving he was picking out his lollipop and said, "I want the green one because it probably tastes like salad!"


It snowed last week, and when Sam woke up in the morning he was so excited. He started bouncing around the house and yelled, "Oh! Santa's awake! He's going to come down our chimney."



Benji: Sam do you know how much I love you?
Sam: Yeah.
Benji: You do?
Sam: Yeah.
Benji: How much?
Sam: Ummm....23.


Another night Sam woke up in the middle of the night screaming and crying, "I'm all done with my apple!!" Sometimes I just don't know what to do with him in the middle of the night.


Sam brought in a worm from outside and put it inches from my face and yelled, "I found a worm!!" I was grossed out and told him to take it outside immediately. He got the most defeated look on his face, pouted his lip, and started sobbing, "But he doesn't have a mom! He neeeeeeds you!!"


When we were coloring eggs Jordan picked up an egg to dip in the dye. It had cracks all over it so Jordan exclaimed, "Oh no! I can't use this one, it's about to hatch!"


When Sam can't find something he will always tell me that it walked away. One morning he was looking for a toy plane. This conversation took place between Jordan and Sam.
Sam: "I think the airplane walked away."
Jordan: "Sam, it probably flew away."
Sam: *laughing* "Jordan! It can't fly, it's just a toy!"

No comments: