Monday, August 18, 2008

I DID IT!

Today I bravely attempted the whole Disneyland experience alone with Jordan. We had a wonderful time! It was nice to get back to Disneyland after not being able to go for two months (our season passes have blacked-out dates for the summer). I didn't think I would miss it, but I did. I think I enjoy Disneyland more than Jordan.
We didn't get on very many rides because it was extremely busy. Jordan miraculously made it through a line that was about an hour long! It was pretty monumental since he usually has a hard time with 20 minute lines. I know Jordan is getting older because today was the first time he was scared of Pirates of the Caribbean. I could feel his head move up and down as he sobbed at the loud and scary parts. Here are the pictures of our fun:

Here we are on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Jordan in front of the castle.

He looks kind of bored.
He loved watching the Dumbo ride.

Carousel.
Woah! The horse started moving.

He's mad because I made him sit down,
but I think he's still scared from the ride.

Main Street.
We went on a lot of fun rides and
saw some cool things, but this was
the most spectacular attraction of the day:

Woman.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is extremely brave. Disneyland barely approached the word fun last time I took Eli...I am giving it a good long while before we try again. And was that hair or a hat on that person-male? female?

Melissa said...

Hair. Female. Which one is more stunning?