Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Google...is there anything it doesn't know.

I've always been curious as to why Sam's nose is always orange. It's always a little bit darker than the rest of his face and shows up more in pictures. I always figured it had something to do with his diet, but then I got a little worried that it might be caused from the lack of something in his diet, so I did what I always to when I have a question--I googled it. I found a forum that had this question on it and it seems that most parents with this issue were told by their pediatrician that it is because of beta ceratine in the diet. So when you see Sam's cute little orange nose just know it's from all those carrots, sweet potatoes and squash he's been eating and not some tragic self-tanning accident.I mostly had to add this picture because of his hair....classic.

1 comment:

Julie said...

When Jackson was that size, our dr. asked me if jackson liked his green vegatables. My answer was no, why do you ask? He said he could tell that he only eats squash and carrots because his face had such an orange tone. (Jackson used to drink carrot juice instead of fruit juice) A lot of it.

A huge fan of the hair.