Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it too late for this?

Here are some more Christmas pictures....(better late than never, right!?)


We went to my mom's house on the 23rd for lunch and presents. Jordan opened a new Utah Jazz basketball first. He loved it so much he slept with it that night.

Always smiling. (And drooling.)

He was pretty excited for his new race track.

Still just smiling. What a happy guy!

My brother Todd has the best present opening faces ever.

Grandma Great showing Jordan her new stuff.


Then later that night we went to my Aunt and Uncle's awesome house in Bountiful.


Then on Christmas evening my dad came over to open presents with my siblings at my house. We started with an amazing dinner, but I didn't get any pictures of it. My dad made and brought everything...thanks for the night off dad!

When we went to open present Jordan had a mini meltdown. Maybe a major meltdown. He had the best quote of Christmas though. With tears streaming down his face and crying very loudly he yelled, "I don't want a big present!" over and over and while throwing the gifts. I think he had too much fun for one day, he didn't know how to handle all the excitement....or he really was disappointed for a big present.

He finally calmed down when we told him he could open one of Sam's presents first. I don't know why it worked, but he was great the rest of the night.

Benji got a fly rod. Now he's a real fisherman. ;)

Part of my present to my dad was a freshly baked batch of mint chocolate chip cookies. He loved them.

Like I said, best present opening faces ever.

Okay, maybe this one is pretty normal.

Jordan then opened that big present he was so mad about. It happened to be a hot wheels race track set. He all of a sudden changed his mind and decided big presents are okay!

Trying to drive on the track.

Playing with his new toy with Mogie. Jordan loved it!

No comments: