Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you Walmart restroom!

We went to Walmart on Saturday, and as I was hurrying back to the potty for Jordan I realized since you can't take shopping carts in the bathroom with you I had no idea what I was going to do with Sam while I held Jordan on the potty (he needs me to hold him on the big toilets, so he doesn't fall in). As I was going over my very few options, I knew I was either going to have to squat and hold Jordan while balancing Sam on my knee, grow an extra arm, or put Sam on the floor.

As we walked in the large stall I saw the best invention ever in a public restroom--right after toilets, sinks, soap, stalls, changing tables and toilet paper, of course.

It was this seat built in the wall with a safety belt. It was perfect. And as gross as it might have been, it was 100 times better than the floor!!
(I wish I would have thought to get a picture before the toilet flushed, it scared him half to death, he screamed the highest pitched scream I have ever heard! Poor boy.)

1 comment:

Janae Moss said...

hahahahahah BWALHHLHHAHAHAHA!! SO FUNNY!
It takes a lot to get more than a chuckle or grin out of me when I am reading blogs :) This killed me! I can relate!! I wish I would have thought of this!