Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tid-bits brought to you by Jordan

This morning I gave him some cheerios. He slid the bowl away and said, "I want real Froot Loops please."

Yesterday I was telling Benji that my new favorite word that Sam says is, 'bye.' Jordan looks up and says, "My favorite word is chocolate cake."

Jordan hit Sam in the face the other day. I asked him why he did it and he said, "Mom, I just pa-pa-pa-poker face, pa-pa-poker face!"

Jordan was about to eat a tootsie roll so I told him I thought he was a tootsie roll. He said, "I'm not a tootsie roll!" *then lowering his voice* "I'm a talking tootsie roll."

In nursery last week we were learning about baptism. Jordan saw the picture of a little boy getting baptized and said excitedly, "His dad is giving him a high five!"

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

High five, ya!

Kelsey Deklerk said...

Poker face!! I just cried I was laughing so hard

Cami said...

I swear you two have the funniest child EVER! I love that you write all these down. It is sure entertaining!

PS cute cute kitten!

Anonymous said...

Ha! He is so funny - I love your stories! Can't wait to have kids for moments like these!

Doran & Jody said...

LOL! I wish I would have written down all the funny things my kids said. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

LOL! Jordan had me laughing again!!