Sunday, August 29, 2010


I got stung by a wasp on Saturday for the first time since I was four. It stung me near my arm pit, which can I say is a very sensitive place to be stung. It hurt for a minute or so, but then I started feeling really weird. For about an hour after I was stung I was really light headed and that soon turned into a huge headache. My arm had a quarter size area around the place that I was stung that was swollen and white and then a rash that spread out from there. I never knew I would have such a weird reaction to being stung. Good thing it was only one sting. Is anyone allergic to bees or wasps? What does it feel like when you are stung??

No comments: