Saturday, September 4, 2010

Check out my $30 mirror!

That's right, I said thirty dollars. Sweeeeeeet! Oh, and did I mention I bought it new from the store!?I need some major color in my living room, but I don't want to settle on a color until I can afford a rug since that's the most expensive thing that will go in there. I don't want to spray paint all my stuff and get pillows and other decorations and then find a rug I love and realize nothing goes together. So as soon as I have the rug, that room will look colorful, just you wait.

Speaking of rug, does anyone know where to get cute rugs for cheap. Preferably a yellow rug.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got a cute semi shag rug from Walmart. It was $50 and it was the smaller of two sizes but its perfect! I bet Target would have cute ones also!

Benji said...

I'll make you a rug. It will be awesome.

Kristin said...

IKEA has some cute rugs for great prices if you're in that area. I think you should come decorate my house!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful mirror..you inspire me to hang mine up, and now that my walls are repainted I can! Ps. I love your living room, and you should let Benji make you a rug.