Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bath time

Well, tomorrow is the big day! We're picking up our truck in the morning and hopefully getting it all loaded up so we can leave on Tuesday morning. It's been a lot of hard work and I can't wait for it to be over with. It's been nice to have a break today, but I have a feeling tomorrow is going to a long day!

Well, here are a few pictures I just took. Sam loves bath time and I love watching him in the bath. He's just so dang cute kicking back and relaxing in all his chunky goodness. Jordan has been helping lately with Sam's bath time by rinsing the bubbles off of Sam's toes. (I had to choose the spot farthest from his eyes!)

Oh, and it looks like I'm going to have a thumb sucker.

2 comments:

Jessica C. said...

What cute pics!!

Janae Moss said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
hahahah
I love your babies and their chub! Funny thing is they will all be skinny like you, but lucky girl to have such squeezable kids!
I want one....
nevermind, I have 6 of my own.