Saturday, June 27, 2009

My genius idea.

I have been having a hard time getting Jordan to cooperate while getting his hair washed in the bath. Okay, let's be honest, I've always had a hard time getting him to cooperate in the bath. So I came up with a great idea yesterday and it worked like a charm!! I simply put a sticker on the ceiling and told him to look at it. His head was back so I was able to dump water on his head with out getting it in his eyes (which makes him angry) and because it's a picture of a paintbrush he held perfectly still the whole time.

So, I had to get pictures because it seriously made me laugh so hard to see the stupid sticker on my ceiling. I could barely get the words out when I was telling my little sister about it. Partly it's the fact that my son is so obsessed with brushes. Seriously, what is up with that!? It's probably not funny to anyone but me, but here are the pictures anyway.

Far away.
Up close.

1 comment:

Laura Mc said...

Guess he's going to be a painter when he grows up. Genius idea mom!