Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation

I'm on the phone right now waiting to make an appointment and it's taking forever. So I don't feel like I'm wasting my time I'm going to post graduation pictures. I've been meaning to do this since, well, graduation, but I've never found the time to do it. So here it goes. I posted all of these pictures on Facebook, so many of you have already seen them...

This was such a fun weekend. We were happy that Benji's parents, grandparents, his sister and family, and my dad and sister were able to make it to the big event. We went to church in the morning, had an awesome Chinese dinner in the afternoon and I made this sign for Benji.We had to leave early so we could save seats and then we patiently waited for everything to begin...
some of us waited more patiently than others....
some of us just slept...
luckily Jake had some chips to keep Jordan happy.
Then it was time for everything to begin. I waited and waited to get a picture of Benji walking by. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough with my camera...
Since we were sitting so far away, it was nice that we could see Benji once in awhile on the screen!
Then he got his diploma. Congrats Doctor Hadfield!
Then it was time to celebrate!
Yea Daddy!
Good job Benji! We know you worked your butt off for this! And just so you know you look pretty hot in a graduation cap.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'll bet it feels SO GOOD to be done. Congratulations!

Steph said...

Congrats! I am so proud of your husband. I really think having husbands graduate with a doctorate is so amazing. Well, I only have one husband with one graduate degree, but I can image that it is as exciting for you and Benji as it is for Bret and I!