Monday, June 29, 2009

It just had to be today......*

It's a good thing I took this picture of sweet sleeping Jordan this morning because it reminded me why I didn't want to kill him when he did this today...

Did I mention he did it on purpose!?

*I changed the original title of this post because I didn't really almost kill Jordan. I didn't even get close. I wouldn't ever physically hurt my child, but he did know I was VERY angry because I did yell, and I never yell. Just so you all know my sons are safe in my care even under great amounts of stress. That's all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! That's crazy and OF COURSE on moving day!! How did he even get the paint open?! I have a hard enough time!

Julie said...

Aw snap. Believe it or not, that has happened at my house too. Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that one week from now, Aunt Julie can come and pick him up for a few hours :)

Mandy said...

What a bummer...
You guys drive safe and we will see you soon!

Stephanie said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I am so sorry!

BreAna said...

oh my gosh I would have just died. Sorry for the mess. Good thing they are so cute. that is what I tell myself everyday. lol.

Camille and Paul said...

YIKES! No way to cover that up! We will have fun talking about this one!