Thursday, December 8, 2011

What did you do this morning?

I woke up to my downstairs hallway looking like this. The boys emptied the laundry chute and brought toys out from their toy room. I swear it looked a lot worse than this picture makes it look. Crazy kids!


 It wasn't all bad though. After breakfast and a bath for the boys, Sam made us all laugh when he brought his sing-a-ma-jig upstairs and thought it was the FUNNIEST thing in the world. He would press the belly and then laugh so hard. It was genuine laughter too, we couldn't help but laugh along with him. I tried to get some photos, but I was nursing Hannah and couldn't hold the camera straight, especially since I was laughing so hard, so they are all a little blurry. Still cute though...






Then he gave his toy some huge hugs.





No comments: