Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Morning

Notice all of the baby girl gift bags under the tree? They were the only ones I had and I was SO sick of wrapping presents.
 


We first start out the morning with breakfast. It's the same breakfast I've eaten on Christmas morning for as long as I can remember. It's creamed eggs over rolls with little smokies and juice, and even the smell of this breakfast brings back happy good memories. It's one tradition I had to pass on because I love it so much!

Then, to the delight of my children, it was time to open presents! Santa brought Jordan a big present, so he thought he needed to get a few more for Sam to make up for that, but I think Santa over compensated. Sam ended up with a lot of presents.

But neither one of them cared much anyway, after they each opened their first present they were pretty much done anyway. We had to open up the boxes and take a time out from present opening to play for a minute.



Sam loved his underwear from Santa.


When all the presents were opened we went downstairs to look at our stockings. Santa always wrapped EVERYTHING in our stocking when I was little, and I loved it, so Santa does the same thing for my boys. (except it might not happen next year....it's a huge pain in the butt to wrap every little thing and my boys didn't appreciate it! :))



She wasn't too impressed with any of it. 


This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Benji and I made Jordan and Sam's present this year, and we wanted to get a video of them running into their toy room to see it, so while Benji went and got settled we made them sit on the stairs with their eyes closed. I think they look so funny.

Here is their angry bird shooting gallery that they quickly named Pig Town.









2 comments:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

That's SO COOL!! I haven't seen that yet. I'd only heard. But I didn't know it was that big either! SOOO COOL!

Ali said...

That is seriously so awesome. You should post a how to. I'm totally impressed!