Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hannah's first time at church

We took Hannah to church with us for the first time on Sunday, she spent most of that time in the mother's room with me, but we were there. I wanted to get a picture of her in her cute little outfit, but she discovered the polka dots on her tights and wouldn't stop staring at them while she kicked her legs.

I love how her cheeks look in this picture though!

So I put her on her side to get a picture of her looking at me. Isn't she a cutie!? :)

Hannah has to be one of the calmest babies I know. I love it because she is mellow and easy to care for, but it doesn't make for the best pictures because even when she's in a smiley mood, it's more of a laid back happy, so I can never get pictures of her smiling. Most of her pictures look like this:


Then the flash will startle her, so the next pictures will look like this:


She is also more of a talker than a smiler, so then she'll want to try and talk to the camera.


But I still think she is the prettiest little baby, even if she won't smile for me! :)

I'm also excited to see how her personality is as she grows. I wonder if she'll always be so serious and laid back.

No comments: