Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BYU game

Benji and I were lucky enough to travel to Provo last week to watch BYU embarrass themselves against Florida State. So lucky.

This was my first time in Lavell Edwards stadium. I love how close the mountains are, it is beautiful.

We were on the "ledge seats" which are on the very top row. I actually really liked them because we had that wall right behind us, so we had a nice backrest and we had about 5 feet in front of us so we had lots of leg room. We also didn't have to worry if we stood the whole time.

This was the view right behind us. It's a beautiful campus (but not nearly as beautiful as Utah State!)

I took this picture to show that we were right next to the scoreboard. Benji was cheering...not yawning.

1 comment:

Porter's said...

can you believe that i went to byu and never went to one game! i guess it's just not my thing:) my brother plays the trumpet in the byu band. ya, your right, utah state campus is a lot prettier. provo/orem area is just too dang crowded! ps: love the hair. did you get highlights?