Sunday, September 20, 2009

My smiley, curly headed, drooling baby.

It seems like I get thousands of good pictures of Sam a day. Too many to post. Sometimes I feel like I need to get some cute ones of Jordan so I can post them together, but as it gets easier to take cute pictures of Sam, it gets harder to take pictures of Jordan. Blame it on their ages. Anyway, this post is dedicated to my cute smiley,

drooling,

sometimes smiley and drooly at the same time,
tongue protruding,
cute as a button baby.

4 comments:

A.G. Hadfield said...

waaay cute

Julie said...

I don't want him to keep growing bigger! He's just a little bundle of happiness every time I get to squeeze him.

Steph said...

You probably have a bazillion cute pictures of Jordan at this age too, right? It all evens out in the end.

My favorite? The drooley/smiley. Honestly though, is there anything that baby does that ISN'T cute? Probably not.

Kelsey Deklerk said...

that's my boy! ...well your boy.. but i get him sometimes