Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why I buy (and will always buy) used kid's clothes.

I just scored majorly on two huge bags stuffed with awesome winter clothes for Sam. It is starting to cool down and we only have California winter clothes (long sleeves, shorts, and sneakers). I paid the same amount that I would have on maybe 6 shirts at Walmart and this stuff all came from mall stores (Gap, Gymboree, Children's Place, etc.). Not that Walmart or Target clothes aren't good, this stuff was just originally a lot of money. Anyway, can you tell I'm excited? I played dress up with Sam for a few minutes, but he got sick of it fast so I took pictures of a few of my favorite items. I'm going to Logan on Monday to pick up a few bags of clothes of winter clothes for Jordan. Maybe I'll post some more pictures then. When I was pregnant with Jordan, Benji picked up a Baltimore Ravens bib for him, so we decided he's a Raven's fan. I guess that means Sam is a Steelers fan since this was part of the bundle of clothes. He can't even be a bandwagon fan since he doesn't even know they won the Superbowl last year.This outfit is my favorite.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! How do you find them?

Porter's said...

those clothes are way cute. i know, mall clothes are way cuter than walmart and target, especially the children's place (my fav). did you buy them from ebay?

Julie said...

Flippin' sweet!

Rebecca Seipert said...

I love the Steelers Sweatshirt!

Janae Moss said...

cute cute BOY clothes! I have been watching Jackson this week and have had so much fun dressing him too!