Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Thanksgiving

My dad and siblings came to my house on Sunday for another Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, green bean casserole, stuffing, veggies, and of course pumpkin pie. It was my first time making a turkey and I decided to brine it. I will never make a turkey any other way. It was so so SO good, and I even over cooked it. It was so moist and tender, and perfectly seasoned. MMmmmmmm....

It was also my first time making a pumpkin pie. I even baked the pumpkins for the puree. It was an okay pie, it had way too many cloves in it for my taste. But with a huge dollop of whipped cream you couldn't even tell. :)
Everyone is laughing at Jordan because he tried to eat one of the mini pumpkins.

Then he tried to feed Mogie a pumpkin.

Where did this smiley, happy baby come from?? He is always so cheerful. (Not that I'm complaining!!)

No comments: