Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My climber

Jordan was never a "climber"
He never tried to get on the counters, table or other high places.
I don't know if it's because Sam has an older sibling to watch, but he is a climber.
If I turn my back for a few minutes
he will climb up the highest thing he can find.

I have found him on the very top of our couch.
On his dresser.
On the computer desk. (shaking the computer!)
Trying to climb in (or up) the dryer.
But these are all pretty normal.

The other day I was putting lunch dishes in the dishwasher when I heard a slightly distressed Sam call from the other room, "all done, all done!"

I went into the bathroom and found him
inside the potty.


P.S. I had just cleaned the floor in the bathroom that morning, but for some reason it looks disgusting in the picture! It maybe is from splashed toilet water on the floor mixed the toilet paper Sam ripped up, but either way don't judge me too harshly! :)


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

(chuckles)

Doran & Jody said...

LOL...don't you just love these kids? Good thing he went in feet first instead of head first.

Mindy said...

I'm not a mom ... but I generally try to keep children out of toilets. ;) Hahahaha, I wonder what he was trying to do in there. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love your kids! They always do the funniest things! Never a dull moment!