Thursday, July 8, 2010

USA! USA! USA!

Happy belated Independence Day y'all. I hope everyone enjoyed fireworks, BBQs and family this past weekend. We went to Koosharem (or as Jordan calls it Koosamich) for the weekend and had a blast. I have tons of pictures and I will post them soon, but I don't have too much time right now, so I'll do it later. And besides, this is my blog, I can do whatever the heck I want.

ANYWAY, Brigham City did their firework show on Monday, which was awesome for us because we didn't miss anything. We had a fun BBQ at Benji's grandparents house and then came home to put the little guys to bed and watched the fireworks from our roof with my little sister.

First we let off a few of our own fireworks. I tried getting pictures of Kelsey dancing in front of them...
This was the best one, kind of freaky that her leg is missing.

Benji thinks this picture makes her look like the Ferrari logo--minus the front legs. I guess only a guy would see an exotic car logo in a fancy-pants dance move.

We tried to get a cool picture of us kissing with the fireworks in the background, but it's hard to take a picture in the dark without a tri-pod! It's still kind of cute though...

And here we all are.



1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

Ah I LOVE it! The one of us three is so awesome too!