Friday, February 25, 2011

He really is a good boy

I'd like to shake things up today and say something nice about my youngest child! :) Even though I have 5 or more photos to share with you about naughty things he's done, I like this one much better, so I'm going to post it first.


Sam is potty training himself!!!


He will randomly pull down his diaper and pants and run and sit on the potty all by himself. I haven't really given him any motivation to do so. Yesterday he surprised me more when he took his pants and diaper off and put on underwear! He did pretty well the rest of the day in underwear, he pooped on the potty a few times and only had one wet accident.
I do worry that he's a little too young, but he certainly wants this to happen, so I might as well try!

3 comments:

A.G. Hadfield said...

That is awesome!

Camille and Paul said...

WHAT!?!?! Jackson still asks for help taking off his clothes/diaper to go to the bathroom and still doesn't tell me when he needs to go most of the time and he is almost three! A++ for Sammy. THat is so awesome.

Jessica C. said...

Yeah, that is awesome. He's definitly telling you he's ready!